WHFB: Arcane Ruins
The old GW high density foam scenery piece.
Counts as an Arcane Ruin as per the rule book.
- Cannot be climbed nor fought over by normal Infantry or Cavalry (from the outside).
- Can be fought over by Monstrous Infantry and similar such models.
- Can be climbed over by such models (Difficult Terrain test).
- All models can climb down them, but must take a Difficult Terrain test.
- Flyers may move into the ruins.
- Infantry may only move into it using the stairs.
- Formed Infantry units must start at the beginning of their move at the base of the stairs, and make a double move to get into the terrain piece.
- Skirmish units must start at the base o the stairs, but only make a normal move.
- Infantry and all other units defending the walls, counts as defending an obstacle.
- War Machines may never enter the ruins – in the middle of battle its just too difficult.
This was a LE item from 10 or more years ago.
Nice piece straight out of the bag, I should tart it up a bit…