JP & I have started talking about our next Big Game to be held in Hereford, and come up with the two dates above.
I have sent an e-mail to many of the usual suspects, but am sure I will have missed many people, plus newcomers who might want to brave the perils and adventures that lead them to a day’s wargaming mayhem in Herefordshire.
- Location – Burley Gate Village Hall (midway between Hereford and Bromyard)
- Time – 10am ish til 6pm ish
- Cost TBC but between £10 & £15
- This includes a buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day – no one has gone away hungry yet
- Usual forces based on Mort’s Platoon Generator
- Using “Went the Day Well?” rules
- There is an option to attend a curry session at my place afterwards just up the road (I can also put up a few folk in varying degrees of comfort)
JP & I will design scenarios around who can attend, so an early indication of attendance would be helpful.
Latecomers might get shoehorned in to factions in surprising manners !
So far some 14 players have been confirmed.