- The King In Yellow, is the king in The Lost City of Carcosa. As such I make the rules and I am capricious.
- Back up any claims with links to scientific peer reviewed papers, not blog rolls.
- Any claims not backed up in such a way, will be deleted. I may tolerate links to other blog rolls that contain such links
- Mention Al Gore, and expect summary deletion (Gore’dwin’s Law).
- No discussions about moderation will be tolerated.
- No ad-hominems, or personal abuse. Profanity may be tolerated if used judiciously.
- If refering to other blog roll postings, other online fora or the like, expect the poster there to have the right to reply.
- Play Nice.
- Do not go into the Lake of Hali.
And now, the 10th rule, provided by one of the Byakhees (Rich):
Feel free to leave intelligent comments. The King in Yellow doesn’t bite, though he may obliterate your mind with screaming madness at a moment’s notice.