Bats and broken railings


I mentioned when making the railings up last week that a few snips would easily make some broken railings. So I did just that.

Ta daa !
The figure is a Frostgrave cutlets 80% done that should appear shortly.

These should make nice linear pieces of cover that don’t impede movement too much.

Two giant bats, one metal from the old Vampire Counts range and the other a plastic Heroquest one.

Painted with Foundry Charcoal Grey and Bay Brown, and then washed black so you have to look carefully to see they aren’t just black blobs !

I went with the dried grass again as I seem to be doing for a lot of my nasty undead creatures.

Talking of which there should be some more of them in the next couple of days.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: