Renovating Scenery – 4


Lots of glue later, here’s the finished scenery piece.

As a reminder here’s what it looked like:

And this is what it looks like now:

From above:

The rubble as commented was chopped up plastic sprue for the most part, roughcoated, glued into place, and then highlighted. I also added some large bricks I’d received, to simulate the larger stone blocks. I think the mixture works ok.

Some of the lichen bushes were then added, and some rubberised horse hair as well.

This time round I tried to ensure there were space at the corners/ends of the ruins for figures to be placed. Overall I hope its an improvement. And finished just in time for a JIT game request by Byakhee Jim on Saturday. šŸ™‚

One Response to Renovating Scenery – 4

  1. jp1885 says:

    Nice work mate!

%d bloggers like this: